Donations of food, clothing and other items are tax deductible. Please consider if you can help with our current needs.
As you can imagine, it takes a lot of food to serve 110,000 meals a year. We welcome donations of any non-perishable food items. We also accept perishable and prepared food, but you will first need to speak with mission staff to make sure we can properly handle your donation.
We also accept toiletries, clothing and household items at the Center City location. Anything that cannot be used by our guests at the mission or Wayne Hall will be sent to one of our thrift stores. All proceeds from the store benefit the programs at the mission.
We do not accept computers that are less than Pentium 4. Please do not give us your old computers because it costs us money to dispose of them.
Dropping off your donation
- Monday-Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Use front entrance at 302 N. 13th Street
- Parking is available on the street or in our lot off Pearl Street
- Call (215) 922-6400 x104 for directions or questions
Evenings and Weekends
- Use side entrance (double gray doors) on Pearl Street
- Large quantities of food may be unloaded directly into the kitchen from our parking lot off Pearl Street. Please check in at the side doors first.
- Call (215) 922-6400 x112 for directions or questions.