Do you currently find yourself in a time where you may need help?
Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission can come alongside you in this difficult stage of life.
The Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission serves three meals, every day of the year. Meals are available to both men and women at our Center City location. Please arrive by the times designated below to receive a meal.
- Breakfast – 7 am
- Lunch – Noon
- Snack – 2:15 pm (served on most days)
- Dinner – 6 pm
- Overnight homeless shelter is provided for men over the age of 18.
- To receive a bed, please arrive before 6 pm and bring identification.
- Your bag will be checked, and you will receive a meal and a shower before bed.
- You do not need to call ahead, but if you have questions please call the chaplain at (215) 922-6400 ext. 1011.
- The mission is located at 302 N. 13th Street in Philadelphia, just north of Vine Street. The closest public transportation is the Race/Vine stop of the Broad Street Line.
- When you arrive, please use the entrance off Pearl Street.
If you know somebody who needs a meal and a place to stay, please offer them this information to help them find their way to our main shelter in Center City.
During extreme temperatures, overflow sleeping mats are used so that no one will be turned away. Men are able to stay with us for thirty (30) days free of charge. If men who are working with our staff need more time, they are able to enter into an extension program that includes an income-based fee. You do not need to call ahead, but if you have questions please call the chaplain at (215) 922-6400 ext. 1011.
SBRM Furniture and Clothing Bank
As of January 2, 2012 we have been able to serve those who are in need of basic household necessities. If you have been homeless within the last two years, live in Bucks County, and have a pastor or social worker file the referral sheet, we can help you establish your new home! Contact the Penndel Thrift Store at (215) 741-1010 with any questions. *Pastors and Case Workers:
We All Make Mistakes
Part of being human is that we aren’t perfect and that we make mistakes. Sometimes those mistakes can result in facing repercussions that we thought we would never have to experience. Part of the Christian faith is we believe that we all make mistakes and fall short of the ideals that God has for us. Because we all fall short, He commands us to work with each other and the Holy Spirit to learn and become more like Jesus. With the help of others and the Holy Spirit, we can find peace and contentment living lives in communion with God as our loving Father. At Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission, you will find chaplains who can come alongside you and help you move forward with your life.