SBRM collects and maintains the following types of information:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address, organization/church
- Payment information for recurring gifts: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
- Information concerning how you heard about SBRM
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- Your preferences for how we communicate with you: e.g., we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters
Use of Information
SBRM uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a donation transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
SBRM will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of SBRM and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of SBRM.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please let us know if you wish to be removed from our mailing list or would like the amount of mail sent to you to be decreased.
(215) 922-6400 x1005